Friday 3 March 2023

Under the Duvet


 Donovan was sitting in his house contemplating on life and how it has deal with him, it was raining heavily and he is just sitting on his sofa with a nice scotch warming the chill, his thoughts take him back to when he had a girlfriend and how the spend their time Under the Duvet on a rainy weather like this, and now he nurse his chill with a bottle of scotch instead of a warm body beside him.

He remembered Alice and her slim body with those long legs, oh man that was a great time he murmur to himself, yeah she was good oh how she twist those waist. But you cheat on her with Sarah his mind answered. Sarah! Hmmmm did I really? But come to think of it, Sarah was damn good. Even while thrusting at her and we got caught she insists I don't stopped and the fool me was damn having a good time and couldn't resist it while Alice stand in the door with shocked on her face. Donovan shakes his head to cleared it, he always think of that day anytime it is raining and if he is alone. Damn can't dwell on the past, need to move on there are many fish in the ocean he whispered, but it has been a year now and you have no steady girlfriend his mind remind him, oh well that is not my fault been searching but no prospect yet. He was going on like that when there was a knock on his door, at first he thought it was his head playing him tricks when the knock come again.

Who is there?

Please open up, we are getting freezed out here.

Yeah, who are you?

We are Kate and Kim, please open the door we are stranded and there is no one near here except your house please let us in.

Alright.

Donovan went to the peep hole and he saw two beautiful ladies on his door step, be step back a little to make sure they are alone and then be open the door.

You guys can come in.

Thank you very much.

Bathroom is by your left at the end of the passageway, I will get you guys some pajamas.

And he went into his room to get the pajamas while Kate and Kim went to the bathroom, after a few minute he came back with pajamas for both of them, the bathroom door was open and he saw one of the ladies with blond hair was naked and he couldn't help staring at her breast which are firm with nipples pointed like a direction to the north pole, Donovan was mesmerized and he follow the nipples down to her belly, he need his head with approval seeing how flat her tommy is, he gazed down at her legs and gave a little whistle, they are long and well taken care of, he drift his eyes to her center and give an involuntary approval for she is clean shaven. Unknown to him the brunet was observing him. Donovan cough and the blonde was startled.

Sorry, I don't mean to badge in, I brought you guys the pajamas, yet his eyes keep roaming.

Thank you. I'm Kate while the brunet is Kim sorry we don't introduce ourselves properly.

It is okay Kate, I'm glad I could help what with this monster weather. Let me leave guys so you can get dressed. And he left still thinking of what he just saw and that voice in his head keep taunting him. I bet that is hotter than Sarah and Alice put together? shut up.

Oh man if only you could have a feel and see what you are missing, you know drinking scotch will not help better than a warm body beside you.

This is not right, leave me alone.

Really? But the weather is right and miracle just fall on your laps.

Shut up. And Donovan goes back to his sofa this time with reckless abandoned on his drink.

I saw him looking at you Kate.

Really, he seem nice.

Yeah, but the way he looks at you, he seem hungry for more.

Don't be a judge you know how men are, when they see a naked woman.

Yeah, but he is cute.

I know babe. Hope he will be better performer too.

Kate!!!

What?

You are not going to bang him.

Well are you going to join or not.

I don't know oh, what if he kick is out?

I don't think so, unless he prefer man.

Oow that is disgusting.

Let us change and join him.

They join Donovan on the sofa and he offer them drink.

So you never tell us your name.

Oh sorry my name is Donovan. Don for short.

Nice to meet you Don. And thank you for helping us again.

It is nothing am glad I could help I was getting bored alone and I feel I was getting insane hearing my own voice in my head.

Really?

Yeah.

What about your wife or girlfriend?

None.

Really a handsome man like you.

Am single to stupor.

So where are you guys heading to, under this rain?

Oh we were just going Parkview Estate to see a friend who is having a birthday.

That is still far from here and beside you take the wrong turn, you will have to go back from where you enter this street and take the left turn.

Oh man that is not easy.

I told you so Late.

Yeah but the sign post.

I told you it was facing the wrong direction.

Well the deed is done we will have to try in the morning.

Alright.

Guys am going to bed, you guys can take the room by the left. My room is the one on the right if you guys need anything please don't hesitate to ask me, you can wake me too.

Thank you very much.

Good night ladies.

After Donovan left, Late and Kim were staring at each other for like ten minute without a word, Kim was tired of the game and whisper to Kate.

Are you going to do it or not?

Are you going to join?

I think I will, he will need us both looking at him I think he will need it badly.

Alright give me two minutes then come in too after me.

Sure.

Kate then went to Donovan room, he was asleep weather due to the drink or he was tired she can't tell, but what captured her attention is that he sleep naked and his penis is hard, she was staring at it when Kim came in.

Wow, that is not normal.

Ssssshhhh.

What? 

You will wake him.

Is that not the idea?

Not yet, can you handle that she asked pointing at his member.

I don't know, it seems huge.

Yeah, that gives me a pause.

Funny, not eager again?

I don't say so.

Anyway let us see how it goes.

Kate went to the bed and rest her hands on Don cock and he shiver, she turn to Kim and whispered to her to get under the Duvet. She then stroke the cock with a vertical up and down movement and Don open his eyes with a start he shift.

What are you doing ?

Sssssssshhhhhhh 

You said we could asked of anything we want?

Yes I did.

Well we want that, she said this by pointing at his cock.

Wait you said we? Where is Kim?

She is Under the Duvet, and you need to get under too for it is getting colder.

But...

Ssssshhhh just relax and let us take care of you, while they were talking Kim slide her hand and grab Don cock and he lose every sense of reasoning to argue. Oh man he moan.

Yes baby Kate answer and slid into bed, she pushed him on his chest while he lay down on his back, she sit on his chest and bend down putting her breast in his mouth and don seeing the big nipples clamp his teeth on them with a firm but gentle grazing and Kate was moaning. Kim stopped stroking his cock and slide it into her mouth, Don moan like a pig taken to the slaughter house while Kim was working on him Kate twist on his chest with her ass exposed to his face and asked him to feel free to give her the best he can {n her clitoris  while she asked Kim to turn the way she is so Kim clit can be exposed to her too.

While Don was giving Kate head, Kate was giving Kim head and Kim was giving Don head too.

And in a few minute Kate was squirting and moaning loud, she turned to Don, ohhh man that was great now let me ride that cock. Kim let us change position, it is time I take that in. Kim change position to take Late former place and Kate try to straddle Don but his cock was massive and she was moaning in pains and pleasure yet it hasn't penetrate to it's full length. She raised her ass up and used two fingers to open her vagina and then she slowly push the massive cock into her vagina.

Ooooooooooh it is like am having a contraceptive wow this is so huge, I can feel it to my womb. And she start moving up and down in a slow motion to let her vagina adapted to the width and length of the cock.

While this was going on, Kim was having her ass and vagina licked and finger by Don, who was having the best of his time from the pleasure Kate was giving and and the pleasure he was giving Kim. After a few moment Kim was shaking like a palm tree under the wind and she was moaning to cloud nine and she start talking in a language only she can understand from the pleasure she was getting.

Oooooh yeah hit em there there now ooooh am dead wait am dying yes oh man now I'm rebornnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuhhhhh. I'm cominggggggggggggggg! And she squirt like a gutted pig.

She turn to Do, oh man that was beautiful, I have never feel so great before how did you do it? 

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh 

Kate allow me to take my turn on that please.

Gimmmmmmmmme aaaaaaaa haaaaa momenttttttt 

I'm so full and a out to burst.

Yeah I can see that now hold it let me try that lump of a tree now!!!

Ladies my member is not a lump please.

It is whatever I want it to be and you will damn accept it bud. Now Kate!!!!

Alright Kim come and have it and she was panting and her legs were shaking oh man how did you come about this huge tree? Kim are you really up for it?

Yeah am dripping and I need it to run me aground Don take me from behind now.




And Don position Kim with her ass opening wide for him and he slide his cock in, at first there was a resistance and Kim moan and groan and she even bite the pillow she was resting her head to complement her position and Don hesitate, Kim turned to him and shout put the damned thing in now! Don couldn't help but marvel at her and her moist vagina and she was right it was dripping like a rain drop. Don try again and slide his cock in and Kim relax the muscle between her legs and he finally get in full penetration, Kim was moaning louder now and talking in a way she look like a posses person.

Ooooooohhhhhhhh man I'm dead yes am the walking dead on highway pleasure, now did I just got my womb baptized? Oooooohh Katie Katie you can't deny me this feeling oooooh yeah harder man don't hesitate or hold back gimme roughly, yes now spank that ass you can't let it bounce for nothing spanked it now. 

While this was going on, Kate was recovering in a corner still breathing hard, she was like wow damnit did I just get fucked to stupor? And to think my legs are still shaking oh man this guy can do, he hasn't even cum. Look at Kim moaning and groaning at same time wow she sure can take it, what a pity I wish my boyfriend James could be this rough and manly. Kim scream bring her out of her thought thinking her friend was dying from the huge dick, Kate was about to rush in when she saw her friend squirting like a dangerous flowing stream, her eyes turned to look at Don the caused of their uncontrolled pleasure and the bastard was just smiling and patting his cock which to Kate amazement is still as hard as rock. She was thinking of giving it a suck when Kim grabbed it and slide it in again.

And the bastard doesn't hesitate this time to slide in deeper and push Kim to her side while he raised her right leg over his shoulder, Kate could swore she can see the shape of Don cock in Kim tommy as he slide in and out.

While all this was going on, no one noticed when the door open and Alice came in, she was root to the spot on seeing Don busy with a brunet while another was panting and just looking at the two and yet no one notice her and she was observing the scenario with kin interest.

Well well well that is amazing Don!

Don was so focus on his task, eye close hitting hard and spanking and he thought it was Kate. Yeah Kate, want another ?

DONOVAN! Alice scream. And Don paused with eyes open he saw Alice.

Alice?

What are you doing here?

Kim turn to him, you dare not stop Don keep going am getting there NOW!

Finished up Don, I will be waiting at the sitting room.

Okay and Don continue his barrages of grinding Kim and in a few minute she was shaking again and then she was squirting more and in no moment done was thrusting faster than usual and he cum inside her mixing his sperm with hers and they both fall on bed panting and laughing.

That was amazing Don.

Yeah, you guys just made my day, Kate are you alright?

You son of a bitch Don you nearly split me in two and she was laughing hard. Yeah am okay, you really give us the taste of a weapon of mass destruction.

And they all look down at Don cock, it was hard again and they burst out laughing.

Care to go another round ladies?

Hel No! Kate and Kim said so same time beside Kim add on there is a babe waiting for you.

Oh she nevermind it is okay. 

Hmmmmm Don maybe she need it you know that rod will even made us come back another day. 

You guys are always welcome here.

Alright Kim let is get dressed weather is okay now.

Kate can you walk?

Sure 😃 are you saying I can't take that?

You look weak.

What about you?

Well I can walk but let me rest a while.

Ladies let me see to Alice, I will be back.

Okay.

And Don left them to see Alice who was waiting for him.

Don, that was quiet a racket you were making, I could hear you guys from far.

Alice what are you doing here?

I come to see you Don.

But you broke up with me?

Am sorry I over react, just forget it and let us move on.

Even after seeing me with two others just now?

Yeah am a change person Don I want to come back.

But why?

I missed em, she said pointing at his cock which is still erect, and I want em, I can see he is even eager for me.

Well is that so?

Yeah.

Then in that case we can complete what those two ladies started.

Really Don?

Yeah, they are tired.

Alright baby lead the way. But tell me are we back?

Yes Alice, I have missed you.

He stop at the door of Kate and Kim. Ladies I need to run another with Alice here, you guys can let yourself out when ever you are ready. Alice, this is Kate and Kim.

Hi guys, nice to meet you. 

Same here Kim replied hold him tight.

Thanks I will.

Alright 

Later then Don see you another day.

The End.















No comments:

Post a Comment

your opinion is important to me.

Kim and Mao

 Fire!!! More arrows to the left flank and fire at will. Kim has been shouting at the top of the battlement trying to defend the southern ga...